Welcome to world’s best consulting company!...
Every remunerator registered under excise/VAT/service tax can register on the Common Portal by verifying his e-mail address and mobile range, either directly or through a Facilitation Centre notified by the commissioner.
• On enrollment, the remunerator can get a provisionary certificate of registration in form GST REG-25, which can have the GSTIN
• If the remunerator has had multiple registrations below the previous law on the premise of one PAN, he can currently be granted only 1 provisionary registration below GST
• A person with centralized registration below service tax are granted only 1 GST provisionary registration within the State that he's registered below the service tax.
• If the person is at risk of register below GST (or needs to voluntarily register below GST), then he can submit associate degree application electronically in type GST REG–26. Any data should be outfitted among a period of 3 months
• If the knowledge is correct and complete, the ultimate GST registration are given in Form GST REG-06
• If the knowledge isn't correct, then the officer can issue a show cause notice in Form GST REG-27. An resonable chance of being detected are given, when that the provisionary registration are off in type GST REG-28
• If the applicant’s reply is satisfactory, the show cause notice issued may be invalid by supplying associate degree order in type GST REG- 20
• If someone is registered under any of the present laws, isn't at risk of be registered below GST then will cancel his provisionary registration among thirty days from the appointed day
• He should submit associate degree application electronically in Form GST REG-29 at the Common Portal for cancellation of the registration granted to him
• The officer can then cancel the registration when conducting an enquiry
Salaries – Received against services rendered and embody wages, pension, fees, commission and subject price of perquisites.
Note: EVC is Electronic Verification Code, a brand new mode of electronic verification supported Aadhar card. All forms uploaded on GST Portal should either be signed or verified through EVC.
Then he won't be eligible to say the input tax-credit of excise & VAT paid on stock. If he doesn't register below GST (even although he's liable to), then he has committed associate degree offence, and can be at risk of a penalty.