Welcome to world’s best consulting company!...
An NGO & 80G will apply for 12A for tax exception on a surplus fund of the NGO further will acquire 80G certification for donor’s tax exception.
It is a registration done by NGO to induce a corporation's income exempted from Tax. All inco,e shall not be taxable after the 12A registration. If NGO doesn't get 12A registration, tax is due on surplus throughout the year.
• Income are exempted from taxation.
• Benefits of taking grants from Government, Abroad, agencies.
• Benefits of FCRA Registration.
Registration under Section 80G of tax Act provides advantages to the donor of AN NGO. The donor gets money advantages in his taxable income.
• The person donating the amount will avail deduction from the taxable income.
• Attracts the person to make a donation.
Exemption certificate beneath Section 12A and 80G may be applied directly when the registration of NGO. The appliance for 12A and 80G certificate may be filed along or will file singly further. The appliance under Section 12A must be filed the appliance beneath Section 80G. The applications shall be a filed with the commissioner of tax having jurisdiction over the establishment.
• Charitable Trusts, Religious Trusts, Societies and Section eight corporations
• Not applicable to the personal or family Trust.
DGandconsultants helps you to in getting registeration done under 12A and 80G. The Registeration process may take time upto 3 to 4 months. The Registeration done once is valid for lifetime. We have been highly involved in doing all such registeration done for our clients. Our main aim is to give the best work along with their satisfaction, avoiding any type of conflicts. We work according to the ethical code of conduct.